Please help us protect the integrity of our land for future generations!
- Trails are open from dawn to dusk. If you want to experience the forest at night, we periodically offer guided night hikes - check the calendar for upcoming programs.
- Trails are for hiking, nature watching, photography and snowshoeing. To minimize trail erosion and disruption to wildlife - camping, running, jogging, cycling and skiing are not allowed. Hunting and fishing require special permission.
- To minimize disturbance to local fauna, pets are not allowed, except for registered service animals that are required to assist visitors who have special needs.
- Please “leave no trace.” We ask that you carry your trash out with you and that you stay on designated trails and boardwalks at all times. Geocaching is not allowed.
- Collecting/taking items out of the Forest is not allowed. This includes leaves, feathers, insects, flowers, snails, plants, etc. This also includes mushroom gathering.
- Because our land is highly flammable and too valuable to risk, all properties (including parking lots) are tobacco-free.
We would be happy to answer any questions you have about our policies. Please